• Founder
1 hour ago, Red Square Images said:

ERM... It's Mc Glone but as no one gets it right Oirish Kev works too ;) 

I know a couple of other guys are planning to come down too. So at around 8 people it might be worth giving the guys at at the venue a heads up.

Dave is sacked for mis-spelling - let's hope he gets the venue right ;) 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, ChristmasDave said:

Just updating the list...

1. ChristmasDave

2. 987Monkey

3. markbarry1977

4. Beanoir

5. DJMC (maybe if there is coffee and bacon sarnies) 

6. Kevin McGlone

Tea would be fine, bacon butty a must have!

My wife's off to a dog club meeting Sunday morning. Can't think of a worse place to be, so I may well come along to the COC meet now.

Today's the 2nd time I've taken a nice clean car out of the garage, thinking it's not going to rain, and it's hissed down! :|

Have to wash her again now. Actually, I quite like washing this one. Getting up a nice lather... rubbing my hands all over her curvy body... seeing her glistening as I rinse her down, hose in hand... 9_9

• Like 1

• Founder
45 minutes ago, DJMC said:

Tea would be fine, bacon butty a must have!

My wife's off to a dog club meeting Sunday morning. Can't think of a worse place to be, so I may well come along to the COC meet now.

Today's the 2nd time I've taken a nice clean car out of the garage, thinking it's not going to rain, and it's hissed down! :|

Have to wash her again now. Actually, I quite like washing this one. Getting up a nice lather... rubbing my hands all over her curvy body... seeing her glistening as I rinse her down, hose in hand... 9_9

Whats this, 50 shades of GT Silver?? Get a room! ;) 

• Like 1

Firstly, apologies for the spelling Kevin! I've amended the post above and my mental memory! 

To confirm for Sunday, there will be tea, coffee AND bacon rolls available at the Flying Horse from 11am for those coming along - they couldn't open at 10am although we can still meet and use their car park.  

Looking forward to seeing everyone and the cars! 

Cheers

Dave 

2 hours ago, Red Square Images said:

Just back from a 160 round trip for new years. Its poured down here and where I was. Car is filthy. Hopefully it will get a clean tomorrow. 

Looking at the forecast for Sunday, I'm not sure it'll be worth washing it? Perhaps we could have a "dirtiest Cayman" comp?

There, now I've said it someone can claim they didn't wash their car just to win!

Dave... I think you've just hinted for everyone to arrive at 11.am?

Will that be frowned upon? Or... will that be ME!?

Edited by DJMC
  • Like 1

I'll have a crack at this. May be a chance I get called away though but am keen to try it out....

1. ChristmasDave

2. 987Monkey

3. markbarry1977

4. Beanoir

6. Kevin Mc Glone

7. Prestonese

16 hours ago, Prestonese said:

I'll have a crack at this. May be a chance I get called away though but am keen to try it out....

1. ChristmasDave

2. 987Monkey

3. markbarry1977

4. Beanoir

6. Kevin Mc Glone

7. Prestonese

According to the facebook page the time has changed. 

Bit late notice if this is the case guys hope nobody turns up and finds nobody there. Sorry but I can't make the new time. ?

• Founder
12 minutes ago, markbarry1977 said:

According to the facebook page the time has changed. 

Bit late notice if this is the case guys hope nobody turns up and finds nobody there. Sorry but I can't make the new time. ?

:huhsign:

I think that must have been an error, unless it's now 2am in the morning - which I doubt 

Dave? 

Edited by Beanoir

Well, I haven't washed mine today as I opened the garage and it looked pretty clean (an advantage of Silver).

I'd rather come along in a slightly soiled car than have that really pi**ed off feeling I get when I've just washed her and the first time I next drive I'm back to square one again, or worse still, look out the window tomorrow and say "you must be joking!" then not come along. 9_9

Don't expect me at 10am though!

• Like 1

• Founder

3 minutes ago, DJMC said:

Well, I haven't washed mine today as I opened the garage and it looked pretty clean (an advantage of Silver).

I'd rather come along in a slightly soiled car than have that really pi**ed off feeling I get when I've just washed her and the first time I next drive I'm back to square one again, or worse still, look out the window tomorrow and say "you must be joking!" then not come along. 9_9

Don't expect me at 10am though!

I thought we were having a comp for filthiest car??  Mine is clean (ish) but it won't by the time I get there!  We'll leave the concours award for Summer perhaps... 

I though mine would be dirtier, but unfortunately she seems to have cleaned herself?

I've named her "Christine" now!

• Tom locked, unlocked, locked, unfeatured and unpinned this topic
  • Tom unlocked this topic