Pilot Sport 4S

Porker

On 13/01/2017 at 21:30, DJMC said:

Hmmm... they were supposed to be "cheaper than MPSS" per Mr McWhir a year ago. Maybe it'll take a while for the price to settle, like a lot of new products in every walk of life.

2 hours ago, dirtbiker said:

Coming in at £932 including fitting from blackcircles.com currently - hopefully prices will continue to come down a bit!

Compared to £821 for MPSS, if it drops to £50 difference I'll go for it. Just need to eek out the life of my current tyres

16 hours ago, Porker said:

Compared to £821 for MPSS, if it drops to £50 difference I'll go for it. Just need to eek out the life of my current tyres

According to this http://www.thedrive.com/gear-up/7083/farah-tested-farah-approved-michelin-pilot-sport-4s they will phase out the MPSS and that the price of the MPS4 will be the same (in the states at least). Presumably that the Recommended Retail Price so we can perhaps expect that the prices will fall something closer to the current MPSS price 

On 26/01/2017 at 12:38, Porker said:

According to this http://www.thedrive.com/gear-up/7083/farah-tested-farah-approved-michelin-pilot-sport-4s they will phase out the MPSS and that the price of the MPS4 will be the same (in the states at least). Presumably that the Recommended Retail Price so we can perhaps expect that the prices will fall something closer to the current MPSS price 

Dont forget "brexit" charges ;)