Wheel Alignment

MarkGTS

Hi, 

I want to get my wheel alignment checked and perhaps set-up a little differently (more rear slip if possible).  OPC Tonbridge wasn't very encouraging, claimed it was set up perfectly when I picked it up.  

Does anybody have any recommendations of places that know what they are doing and can help me adjust for my needs rather than just a stock set up, preferably in the south east.  

Failing that is anybody running modified geo on their 981 and can share the measurements? 

Cheers

Edited by MarkGTS

I am running coil overs and RSS lower control arms on my 987.1 S and had it all set up including a pretty aggressive geo at nine excellence. They were able to recommend a set up based on whatever use i had in mind and i have every confidence in them and been using them for the last couple of years now. They are not far either so would recommend giving Ken and the boys a call. 

• Like 1

Cheers guys, I'll give these guys a go.  Had heard of Paragon before actually.  

What do the RSS lower control arms do PR36?  More camber adjustment?

On 13 December 2015 at 11:07:08, MarkGTS said:

Cheers guys, I'll give these guys a go.  Had heard of Paragon before actually.  

What do the RSS lower control arms do PR36?  More camber adjustment?

Its been a while since i had all the work done, but from memory the main benefit is increasing camber adjustment, removing rubber bushes from the joints and i think it may allow you to correct the angle of certain Steering arms which are put out by lowering the car so much. I am also running h and r anti roll and my car is very low, only just getting over speed humps. I think my camber settings are 2deg rear and 1.8 front but i would need to dig out the paperwork to be sure. I dint think you would get anywhere near that with stock parts and it makes a huge difference to the steering.

• Like 1