Cayman GT4 Owners

Shep

• 2 months later...
On 6 February 2016 at 15:17, Nail it said:

Porsche said the GT cars will stay NA for the next few years to come, but only they know what's next

been looking into releasing the extra power of the 3.8 fitted to these cars and it looks very easy to get 420 ish bhp and more torque with just a few bolt on bits and maybe in a year or two I will go down this route myself, but for now I want to get it run in and enjoy what I have

DMS tweeted about getting a GT4 upto 440ish with 911 throttle bodies, new headers and a remap.......

• 5 months later...
51 minutes ago, PaulGeudon said:

Just joined up... GT4 owner since 01.01.16. Mine is PTS Grauschwarz, PCCB, LWB, Clubsport and stereo delete. Based not far from Silverstone...

IMG_8311.JPG

Great photo, where is that??

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 16/10/2016 at 22:09, PaulGeudon said:

Just joined up... GT4 owner since 01.01.16. Mine is PTS Grauschwarz, PCCB, LWB, Clubsport and stereo delete. Based not far from Silverstone...

IMG_8311.JPG

Just spotted that you are near Silverstone, well so am I 

We will have to meet up sometime 

Edited by Nail it
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Guys quick question for you GT4 owners.

Could you spec electric seats/memory seats when building your GT4? Reason I ask is I have a 981 Cayman S in Carmine Red with Guards Red seat belts, I wanted to fit the GT4 strap door pulls to my car but my car has memory seats, so the door handle on drivers side has a load of buttons built into it. 

Short of chopping up my OEM door handle and plastic welding it to a chopped up GT4 door handle to allow the buttons to be installed I was hoping there was a part number for a GT4 strap pull that would work.