CaymanOC Meet - Sunday 14th May

13 hours ago, Woodhouse said:

Well that was the biggest gathering of scooters I've ever seen and that was probably the best bacon roll I've ever had!

Great to talk to a few of you.  Beanoir, I have to say you've got your priorities all wrong - who needs a house when you've got a Cayman R!

And beeby11, sorry I was the last one left when you arrived but I'm sure you'd have got the same enthusiastic pitch from the rest of the guys and gals.  Just get one bought!

Was a shame i got there a bit late, really appreciate you taking the time to talk to me :)

Will certainly be there for the next one

19 hours ago, Windymiller said:

I (foolishly and completely unintentionally) tried to leave at the exact same time they were amassing together at the exit and got trapped in the middle of them.

Just turned off the engine and sat there till they'd all 'roared off' - didn't want to find myself at the wrong end of a hells angel stylee 'dust up'... ?

I didn't laugh (much) the timing couldn't have been worse ? and then to have to come back again to get your glasses. 

Was as a good turn out though & I'll keep my eye on the forum for any future meets

(ps I was the one parked next to you, crawling around looking at part of my exhaust)

• Tom unpinned this topic