Simply Porsche, Beaulieu - 5 June 2016

• Founder

The tickets are £10 each for those arriving in a Porsche and can be bought in advance from the Beaulieu Motor Museum Website here:

https://www.beaulieu.co.uk/simply-porsche-2016

2 hours ago, twopointnine said:

The quite compact car park at McDonalds is just on the right side of the restaurant as you face it. The route from there to Beaulieu is straightforward but this slight variation google maps may make it easier to stick together. Apparently Google Maps will enable you to send the directions to your phone but Firefox crashed when I tried it.

Good work, it worked on my phone actually quite nicely :) 

2 hours ago, Beanoir said:

Bright sunshine and 25C on Sunday though :) 

Screen Shot 2016-06-02 at 11.25.59.png

That's more optimistic than the BBC's 19 degrees and rain at 4pm. 

...and the BBC have never been known to get weather wrong, have they. 9_9

I'll be setting out for a barbecue about 4pm, so no doubt it WILL rain in Leicestershire around then.

• Founder
7 minutes ago, Nail it said:

Got a mate coming with me now and will have to meet at the show

but see you tomorrow 

Ok, are you joining us at the area we reserved? 

Yes I will be, don't worry

might make it down in time but leaving at 7:30 and it will take just under 2 hours but we might make better time than that lol

Tried to find you guys this morning but when asked no one knew anything about it and got parked in the main area in the end, great day, great weather and a great drive home as I turned 1200 miles and so let rip lol and yes before you ask it was great fun

• Founder

We were by the ice cream van (naturally) - shame we missed you, but first big show and all that, takes some organizing to get it right.  

On another note 1) I can't believe how many Boxsters (Cayman Cabriolets) there were there, a whole blooming field of them, and 2) there wasn't much classic stuff there... 

Might have to arrange a trip to Porsches at the Castle later on in the summer, some really great stuff there and they do parade laps etc.. 

• Tom unpinned and featured this topic