Today was a good day ! ?

Joff Gas

29 minutes ago, Mk1 said:

Welcome to the `R` world ...

Both items are in the front `boot` ... there is a removable panel at the bottom - rear, released using two `twist` tabs.

Word of caution ... take care with the wheel bolt adapter, it is a softer material than the wheel bolt. Take a note of it`s ID in case of replacement. 

I damaged mine and had to wait a few weeks for a replacement.

Having replaced my 2012 Carrara White CR I now have a Porsche touch up if you want it, it is coded B9A ... no charge, PM your details if required. 

Pm sent ??

On 21/09/2017 at 19:21, Mk1 said:

Welcome to the `R` world ...

Both items are in the front `boot` ... there is a removable panel at the bottom - rear, released using two `twist` tabs.

Word of caution ... take care with the wheel bolt adapter, it is a softer material than the wheel bolt. Take a note of it`s ID in case of replacement. 

I damaged mine and had to wait a few weeks for a replacement.

Having replaced my 2012 Carrara White CR I now have a Porsche touch up if you want it, it is coded B9A ... no charge, PM your details if required. 

Touch up pen arrived today , once again many thanks ??

On 22/09/2017 at 20:50, s3 akr said:

Nice choice - best colour - cheaper to run than the M3 too. I had an E90 and the 21MPG wore thin after a couple of years.

Enjoy the ride!

Yes deffo cheaper on Fuel , for £80 in the M3 I used to get around 260 on a long run  and 200 max round town !! 

Filled the R up and seen 325 with some spirited driving too ??

On 23/09/2017 at 09:03, 987Monkey said:

Great cars!

Did you have a semi-style box in the E90 or is the PDK a first? 

Had DCT in the M3 really suited the car , but I do think the PDK feels slightly quicker tho . Both great auto boxes