GTS owners

Nail it

Good you got it sorted. I haven't heard of any other owners with 981 PDK box problems. Anyone?

The real down side of your experience is you may now have to buy a Macan too. Or wasn't it your cup of tea?

• 2 weeks later...

Another GTS owner here :-):sSp_bdayparty:

Really enjoying owning the the perfect modern sports car! 

A Macan is also on the horizon here, but as a contrast to the Cayman, not a replacement :-)

• 10 months later...
9 hours ago, Bushman said:

Hi Dickie boy, welcome to the OC. just as well its a keeper, you are never going to lose it in a car park are u.

Cheers Bushman!

if someone had told me I would end up buying a yellow car I'd have laughed my head off.... but when I saw it "in the flesh" I couldn't resist . I was looking at a 5000 mile base Cayman & ending up buying this new from Solihull OPC. It was a showroom car so loaded up to the eyeballs with options!! That was back in Jan 2016 & ive never looked back!!

• Like 1

I vaguely recall seeing a Yellow Cayman GTS in Solihull OPC showroom end of 2015 with a set of matching yellow luggage. Did they throw that in too?

No........... never saw that, tbh didn't get too much of a discount either. There were options such as colour coded air vents & car keys that I wouldn't have tucked the boxes for but I didn't get much choice as no build slots were left!

Luggage would have been no use to me as I can't afford to go on holiday anymore!!?

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
4 hours ago, StevenG said:

I recently swapped my 981 S for a 981 GTS. Quite an expensive upgrade for what is ostensibly the same car, but I'm really happy with it! :D Looking forward to summer in it.

Saphire Blue paint; 20" Carrera S wheels; carbon fibre, leather, and alcantara inside; all the usual GTS stuff. It's excellent!

28162153_1958893834140418_5272524939456563924_o.jpg

Stunning looking car Steve - I think Sapphire blue is the best colour for the 981 shape. 

If I could afford it, id upgrade to a 981GTS (in sapphire blue ?) - good for you mate ??.

• 1 month later...
On 10/04/2018 at 09:23, Nightshade said:

Here on top of the Klausen-Path:

DSC_2819.jpg

Hello Switzerland - Home of the finest watches, chocolate and mountain pass roads by the look of it. 

So when are we having a Cayman OC sunday butty run out to the Klausen-Path...? ????

On 10/04/2018 at 09:23, Nightshade said:

May I be the first submitter from Switzerland here......

CGTS 981 owner since August 2014, rhodium silver, manual transmission.

Here on top of the Klausen-Path:

DSC_2819.jpg

Stunning looking car - I think Rhodium Silver is the best colour for the 981 shape.

Did you know you have bananas stuck inside two of your wheel rims?!

• Haha 1

Another GTS owner here. Only joined forum today!

Bought mine in May last year (Jan 2015 registered), but only done 2500 miles since. Put it away for 3 months in winter. Just got it out of hibernation and looking forward to summer and putting some miles on it this year.

77C9C10A-37F7-43F6-A300-4F2A61E437ED.jpe

• Like 1