Difficulty finding 981 Cayman GTS manual for sale

Hi all,

My first post and whilst not yet a 981 owner, hopefully that will be rectified soon. I test drove a manual 981 GTS last year and loved it. That particular car didn’t have NAV so I didn’t pursue the purchase but it made my mind up that’s my next car to have (after quite a considerable time thinking I can assure you!).

Nearly every 981 GTS for sale is PDK, the manuals seem very difficult to come by. This is a fun/weekend car for me and has to be manual.

Any ideas on how to locate a manual 981 GTS? Maybe there are car finder services that people have used they can recommend? I’m up in Aberdeen which doesn’t make viewing cars very easy but happy to travel South for the right car. I would have posted something in the Wanted section of the forum but can’t seem to, maybe because that’s I’m a new member.

Thanks in advance for any ideas.

Kev

3 hours ago, Braveheart said:

Hi all,

My first post and whilst not yet a 981 owner, hopefully that will be rectified soon. I test drove a manual 981 GTS last year and loved it. That particular car didn’t have NAV so I didn’t pursue the purchase but it made my mind up that’s my next car to have (after quite a considerable time thinking I can assure you!).

Nearly every 981 GTS for sale is PDK, the manuals seem very difficult to come by. This is a fun/weekend car for me and has to be manual.

Any ideas on how to locate a manual 981 GTS? Maybe there are car finder services that people have used they can recommend? I’m up in Aberdeen which doesn’t make viewing cars very easy but happy to travel South for the right car. I would have posted something in the Wanted section of the forum but can’t seem to, maybe because that’s I’m a new member.

Thanks in advance for any ideas.

Kev

Hi Kev & welcome.

There only about 128 manual 981C GTS in the UK.

If you see one you like, grab it. There is a lovely Blue one on Autotrader at the moment which I would buy, if I didn't already have my 'Queenie'.

Good luck with the search.