Condensers

Well, my air con hasn't been working for a couple of months, so had it checked out at my mates garage, and it was both the condensers that were shot. Ordered them from design 911 and opted for the DIY route. Took me around 1½ hours all in, as it was pretty straight forward stuff. Even managed to coax my mate into regassing it on his day off (Saturday) which was a result. The air con is working a treat now. Next job on the list is discs and pads all round, which I ordered yesterday.

Screenshot_20230605_124338_Gallery.jpg.ed5ed4169c6fa44f1ef1d8dea774326e.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, when you say condensers shot ?  Any stone damage or corrosion ? How many miles had they done ?  Which brand did you fit - Mahle/ NRF. Please ?

On 26/06/2023 at 17:22, Rod Hall said:

Hi, when you say condensers shot ?  Any stone damage or corrosion ? How many miles had they done ?  Which brand did you fit - Mahle/ NRF. Please ?

I didn't see any signs of stone damage on them. The car has only done 15k, but it's now a 15 year old car. I fitted the mahle ones.