981 PDK Steering Wheel For Sale (Platinum Grey)

Phillip Wright

Porsche PDK steering wheel suitable for a 2014-2016 Porsche Cayman (2.7), Cayman S and Cayman GTS.  It was very recently removed from a 2015 Porsche Cayman S PDK (981) by Porsche Centre Reading.  The unit is in very good condition and was working perfectly at the point it was swapped out for different type of steering wheel.  It is a 100% OEM part, supplied with the vehicle from new (Part No: 991-347-803-39-8T3), and is in Platinum Grey leather and plastic with stainless steel gear change buttons.

Please note that it does NOT come with the centre airbag module, ie. You only get what can be seen in the photos. The steering wheel is NOT configured to provide heating.  I’m looking for around £150 for it.

I have the box in which the replacement unit was supplied by Porsche to the OPC and will use that, suitable packed out, to post it out.  The postage cost would be around £20 for Parcelforce 24 hour delivery with £200 insurance compensation but I would try to meet any other preference at cost.

Please contact me if you have any questions and I will do my best to answer them.

Thanks.

P1010262.JPG

P1010263.JPG

P1010265.JPG

• Like 1