My 981 Cayman S

Havard

This my pride and joy.  I picked up this 63 plate, Cayman S with just 7500 miles on the clock in late August from Porsche Leicester.  It has 20" wheel upgrade, BOSE, Sports Exhaust plus the usual features.

Only done 1000 miles so far but I love it.  It doesn't half get some attention too while out and about. All four tyres are being replaced by Pirelli on Thursday do to cracking on the outer rim but otherwise the car is perfect.  I still have my Z4M in the garage as I am not sure if I want to let her go.  So much fun from the 3.2 S54 engine but the Porsche is the better car overall.

Hope to catch up with some of you at meets next year.  Apologies as I haven't had chance to get out and take some decent photos yet.

Paul.

Cayman.jpg

20170820_133946_resized.jpg

Edited by Havard

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 12/24/2017 at 10:51, phil27 said:

Nice looking Cayman Havard I recognise you from the Z4 Forum. That’s a nice collection to have in the garage.

Hi Phil.

Sorry, I missed your post. What is your username on the Z4 forum?  Loving having both cars, but I feel a little spoiled.

Paul

23 hours ago, Havard said:

Hi Phil.

Sorry, I missed your post. What is your username on the Z4 forum?  Loving having both cars, but I feel a little spoiled.

Paul

I was philip27 on the Z4 forum had a Crimson Red e89 before the Cayman. That was my second Z4 had Maldives Blue e85 before the e89 really enjoyed owning both.