Greetings From A Very Rainy Cape Town

I am soon to take delivery of a 2011 Cayman R. The car is white with black wheels, it is a one owner vehicle with 28,000km's and a full Porsche service history. Extra's include sports exhaust and PDK box  with Sports Chrono Plus, it also has sound system and air conditioning. This will be my 12th Porsche and my first PDK, so whilst I may well have preferred a manual Porsche SA only imported the PDK and so this is as good as it gets in South Africa. I understand that there were only +/-20 of these cars imported to SA and so  it is quite rare in these parts. I will post some pictures following delivery. Cheers John

• Like 1

Congrats John - you've bought a wonderful car, but then I would say that ?

You also live in a place that's perfect for taking advantage of such a car - both my parents were born in Cape Town and I still have lots of family over there; so I know that the roads up in the mountains are simply wonderful. 

There are a few Cayman R owners on here, so I'm sure they, and many others will be along to say hello; and yes, pictures please!