Aftermarket side vents, splitters and Duck tail (US based)

Hi all

I was off Googling recently (idle fingers make the Devil's work or some such) after recent discussions re the vents, and came across PDP Composites,who seem to have a great reputation in the US and are making some interesting items. The chap kindly sent me a long detailed email and some photos (some jpegs very large so I cannot share here but happy to send on if you PM me, those attached I've cropped right down ) 

"Our last year in business has been one of the busiest (good and bad) we've had. Demand for products built and support tooling has overwhelmed us to the point we cannot keep up and are back logged 6+ months on many things.  The Porsche parts while a small percentage of sales require the most experienced craftsman to maintain the quality of product we sell. At the end February, we made the difficult decision to suspend production of parts for the Caymans and Boxsters with a planned assessment in July  If you wish to check back in Mid August, we should have a good idea of how production will look.  

A quick check on shipping a Spoiler alone to the UK is around $105.00 and the combination of Spoiler and Side Vents looks about $170.00 USD but need a postal code to obtain a firm cost.

Rear Spoiler, Cayman 2006-2012

For painting:US $550.00 (These are either black or gray in color and easily painted at any body shop)

Black Gelcoat: $595.00 (High Polish)

Carbon Fiber, Plain Weave: $1,040.00

Carbon Fiber, 2x2 Twill Weave: $1,050.00

Side Vents, Cayman and Boxster 2006-2012

For painting: $667.00 (These are either black or gray in color and easily painted at any body shop)

Black Gelcoat: $688.00 (High Polish)

Carbon Fiber, Plain Weave: $1,040.00

Carbon Fiber, 2x2 Twill Weave: $1,050.00

Front Splitters Cayman 2006-2008

For painting: $505.00 (These are either black or gray in color and easily painted at any body shop)

Black Gelcoat: $550.00 (High Polish)

Easy Installation* No modifications are required to your car on the Spoiler and Side Vents* Front Splitters do require 1 small hole be drilled inside each wheel well opening* Hardware provided* Install with hand tools*

For payment we use PayPal 

Each part is hand built to order, 5% discount on all parts if you buy two+ items at the same time or if you purchase different parts at a later time

No website or catalog but I am happy to send more photos, links to social media or answer any question if you like. 

Dave Sodergren

Precision Design Plastics

pdpinc@yahoo.com"

P1010016.JPG

Edited by Craiglm68