Front bumper skid plates

Red7

Hi everyone, does anyone know if/where you can buy front bumper skid plates?

coming to and from my house I have to go over 3 very fierce road bumps and no matter how gentle, what angle I go over them the rear edge scrapes, my car has Eibachs on so is lower than standard.

I have them fitted on my previous Z4MC from a company called RPI but can’t find any on the internet, 

tia, Darren 

9F843106-6FC6-4274-9D9E-AA6EC47754E6.jpeg

20 hours ago, Red7 said:

Hi everyone, does anyone know if/where you can buy front bumper skid plates?

coming to and from my house I have to go over 3 very fierce road bumps and no matter how gentle, what angle I go over them the rear edge scrapes, my car has Eibachs on so is lower than standard.

I have them fitted on my previous Z4MC from a company called RPI but can’t find any on the internet, 

tia, Darren 

9F843106-6FC6-4274-9D9E-AA6EC47754E6.jpeg

Love the stance of this car Darren. Eibach springs on stock shocks ? And i presume they are 19" wheels........

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sevenfourate said:

Love the stance of this car Darren. Eibach springs on stock shocks ? And i presume they are 19" wheels........

0F5793A0-D353-4BE0-867A-BB8019E37FA7.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Red7 said:

Thanks Syer, yes Eibachs and stock shocks on 19’s, with 15mm & 7mm spacers 👍🏼

Very nice. Thanks for confirming Darren.

Exactly whats going on mine as soon as its 'nice enough' to get the car and the ever increasing pile of bits to be fitted to my mechanic....

Keep us informed on the skid plates 🙂

Edited by sevenfourate
  • Like 1

Fitted the Sliplo plates yesterday, very straight forward and secure, I’d definitely recommend them, arrived within 4 days of ordering, around £95 all in including delivery 👍🏼

• Like 1