Blower/screen demist not blowing

Hektor555

Hi All,

My 981s (2014) blower/ demister has stopped working, the switch is working and if I put on demist it shows full on the switch but no airl/heat coming out of the vents just what is not needed at this time of year on a daily driver any help/ideas would be appreciated, I'm no mechanic though

Thanks,

Paul.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd suggest the heater fan has stuck. I'd suggest googling stuck heater fan on youtube. Apparently it's an easy, free fix that takes about 5 mins to carry out. No parts required!

I agree with andygo, I've had mine "stick" a couple of times & my local Porsche centre has fixed it FOC in a couple of minutes (it's still under warranty). All they do to get at the motor is remove the "cover" in the front boot & the motor is in the top right hand corner under another small cover which does not need any tools to access & then it appears to be just a case of giving the fan a quick spin & that's it! Although under warranty they do seem louth to replace the motor saying it needs to be noted on 2/3 occasions before they will replace it.

Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...