Please recommend me some "drop in" door speakers for my 987.1 PCM 2.1

Hi,

I've recently upgrade my car's headunit to a double din carplay etc unit. I've since realized that one of the door speakers is likely blown.

I'd like to replace all four with some budget friendly items. Ideally I don't want to buy a set of components with hp/lp filter boxes etc. Just literal direct "plug and play" replacements. Can anyone recommend me some?

Thanks

1 hour ago, __ju__ said:

Hi,

I've recently upgrade my car's headunit to a double din carplay etc unit. I've since realized that one of the door speakers is likely blown.

I'd like to replace all four with some budget friendly items. Ideally I don't want to buy a set of components with hp/lp filter boxes etc. Just literal direct "plug and play" replacements. Can anyone recommend me some?

Thanks

have you tried on eBay using the part number on the speaker. Unsure if this is it, but could be

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/294055654173?hash=item447715331d:g:Yc0AAOSwQPVfv6p-

if not, either way, bound to be some used genuine ones going cheap