2009 Cayman 2.9

aslan

Selling my immaculate Cayman 2.9.  I purchased the car from Porsche as an approved used car in December last year, fully inspected and approved by them with 2 year warranty which can be transferred to the new owner, valid until December 2017. It is in fantastic condition inside and out.

2009 Cayman 2.9 (gen 2 car)
Manual
Arctic Silver
25,150 miles currently, but still in use.
1 previous owner
First registered by Porsche Reading in March 2009
Full Porsche Service History, serviced by Porsche Reading at every 2 years at following intervals 6,700/12,500/17,900miles.  Service book fully stamped.
Porsche warranty until December 2017, includes European roadside assistance through Porsche.
Next Service Due August 2017
MOT September 2016 but will have 12 months on before sale.
Following options fitted:-
- Sports seats (offering more support than standard ones)
- Extended leather (dashboard and door panels lined in leather)
- Climate control
- BOSE sound
- Rear Park Assist (parking sensors)
Car has the standard 17" wheels with coloured centre caps, fitted with excellent Michelin Pilot Sport 2 tyres, all with a decent amount of tread left (6mm rear, 7mm Front)
Recent geo check to ensure the wheels were all aligned
Both sets of keys
HPI clear and no finance attached to the car

I am based in Fleet Hampshire, not far from junction 4A on the M3.  Test drives only with documented evidence of fully comprehensive insurance to drive the car.

Happy to answer any questions or send more photos if required.

£22,500ono

ad3.jpg

ad1.jpg

ad2.jpg

ad4.jpg

ad5.jpg

ad6.jpg

ad7.jpg

ad8.jpg

ad9.jpg

ad10.jpg

4 hours ago, eponymoose said:

Pretty much the perfect £20k-ish Porsche if you ask me. Great spec, sensibly priced.

Wish I could snap this up myself!

Thanks, it is a fantastic car, and if I didn't have a massive stamp duty payment to make I think it would be a keeper.    The 2.9 is a cracking road car, and you really get to use its performance on a good B road. 

• Administrators
10 hours ago, aslan said:

Sorry it's £22,500ono

For some reason I still can't edit posts on this site, very frustrating

A few recent issues with the classifieds meant we wanted to monitor ads before they are posted.  I've amended the ad with the price for you chief.  

T.  

• 2 weeks later...