Become a Club Contributor and gain extra benefits!

Tom

• Administrators

All,

Following feedback from a few members we’ve made a few changes to the website and the Club Contributor and Donation packages we offer. 

Firstly as I’m sure you are all aware, the club is maintained by the Team voluntarily. The time the Team put in I know is appreciated and the payment is the pleasure we get from running such a great website for a great base of members cantered around the cars we have a passion for.

Additionally the Team increasingly have to dig into their own pockets to maintain the various elements of running a website and forum.  The costs of domain name renewals, hosting costs and cloud space are regular costs and some also increase as the member base grows.  We generate a small portion of the overall costs from advertising revenue, but as you may be aware we also offer club stickers, donation options and the ability to become a Club Contributor.  The latter now comes with additional benefits so that the cost gives these members who do wish to upgrade from now on some tangible benefits which include;

• Promotion to the Club Contributor Group on the forum to recognise your contribution
  • 1 club window sticker
  • 1 standard sticker 
  • a selection of CaymanOC calling cards
  • increased file upload limits
  • access to all areas of the website
  • less adverts visible on the website

We have tried to make these changes in a way that is not mandatory for members to donate/contribute (i.e. maintaining a subscription free club and website) which is an ethos we will continue to maintain but of course we greatly appreciate everybody's contribution here at CaymanOC. 

Any feedback as always is welcome

T.

View full record

• Like 1