Can’t upload photos - 1000kb limit

Buggyjam

Ive uploaded photos from my iPad before ok. Tried to upload a photo there and it said it can’t do it as I can only upload 1000kb. Tried a few different photos, no joy. I’ve no idea of the file size of the photos on my iPad. They’re not big files though. Just standard photos from an iphone. I checked my profile and it said I’ve only used 11 percent of my attachment allowance.

any ideas ?

• Administrators

All regular members have a total of 5mb of upload allowance (you've used 10% of yours) and a single upload size of 1mb.  We keep it fairly low and encourage the use of photo hosting websites instead of our server space, as its costs a lot of money to increase the space.  

Club Contributor Members have much larger upload limits and no single file upload size.  

T. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tom said:

All regular members have a total of 5mb of upload allowance (you've used 10% of yours) and a single upload size of 1mb.  We keep it fairly low and encourage the use of photo hosting websites instead of our server space, as its costs a lot of money to increase the space.  

Club Contributor Members have much larger upload limits and no single file upload size.  

T. 

Cheers Tom, I made a ten pound donation last week. Does that qualify for it or is that a seperate thing?

• Thanks 1

• Administrators

Yes and donations are massively appreciated! :91_thumbsup:

The Club Contributor is slightly different, it's a member level that we put in place for members that want certain additional benefits but which come at a cost to the OC, such as greater upload limits, etc.  The link to the post below explains a bit further: