Shelsley Walsh Hill Climb.

Hi All,

just wish to inform all like minded individuals of an event I consider to be a fantastic day out to the worlds oldest motorsport event being the Shelsley Walsh Hill Climb located in Worcestershire.

The setting of the venue is stunning located one side of a large valley with the course located along the flank. I have never experienced any issues with event access/egress there being ample on site parking (albeit grass fields). The whole day is stress free and very much has the feeling of steeping back in time with un-fettered access to the competitors, equipment and canteen/restaurant to . There is a great variety and classes of car: ranging from modified road to unique hill climb cars. I believe the fastest cars can accelerate from 0 - 60 mph in 1.6 seconds and attain top speeds in excess of 150mph and weigh approx. 250Kgs (power to weight is king). I shall be attending what I believe and term the main multi championship events (five championship rounds). The dates I have are 01/02 June 2019 (Best of British) and 10/11 August 2019 (Championship Challenge). I'm not sure whether or not any form of reserved parking could be arranged or the logistics or implications of such I'm really just passing on what I have enjoyed as a cracking day out: hope to see some of you there!

Regards Richard.

Venue Post Code: WR6 6RP.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...