Winter tyres

Guys,

I found a set of 18" inches wheel set (from a CS) to put on my 987.2 and I was thinking to use my current 17" rims as winter tyres.

"Unfortunately" I've got a brand new set of 17" Michelin SP2 currently which I will have to sell, but this is another story.

I was wondering if you have any suggestion about 17" inches winter tyre.

Cheers,

Andrea

Is it worth it in Bicester, do you get much snow? Good excuse to 'work from home' those days!

Where in Bicester are you, I used to live in Coopers Green, up by Bicester Heritage.

Wish I had not moved now, as they have some cool car stuff going on up there.

30 minutes ago, GlosRich said:

Is it worth it in Bicester, do you get much snow? Good excuse to 'work from home' those days!

Where in Bicester are you, I used to live in Coopers Green, up by Bicester Heritage.

Wish I had not moved now, as they have some cool car stuff going on up there.

Yeah, you are tight, non much snow but you know: never say never. In the past 5 years I would have wanted snow tyres in 3/4 occasions. Unfortunately I can’t work from home🙊. Would be amazing!

i live just 5 minute walk from the heritage. They are doing amazing stuff. I read (on an Italian magazine...) that they are going to build at least a track (if not two) and a hotel plus an “experience centre”.  Anyway, I think there is something to expect in the near future from this site. 

I cant wait!

• Like 1