Brey Karuse Bucket Seat Adapters for OEM sliders 987 and 997

Equinox

I have a set of 2 (driver and passenger) Brey Karuse seat mount adapters that allow you to fix bucket seats onto the OEM seat sliders. Giving you the best of both worlds when it comes to getting bucket seats in your Porsche.

They were fitted in my 987 Cayman so will fit boxsters and I believe 911s of the same era. But worth checking the website below. 

Normally they are approx £130 each side so getting 2 for one.

Only selling as I have now gone for a full fixed mount and cage setup, so sliders are no longer nessesary.

Based in Trowbridge UK for collection or I can look into postage for you.

Website: https://www.bkauto.com/R_9052_Side_Mount_Brackets_for_OEM_Manual_Sliders_p/r-9052.htm

On design911: https://www.design911.co.uk/mobile/#part;id=134982

£135 for them both plus postage 

BDB0BF83-DF98-4DFA-A36E-62E609C69751.png

8343016A-9F5E-4D90-B7F5-55703822A377.png

F813C754-ACC9-4ACF-8AAB-24BCE568AC1A.png

8D9F136E-1EDB-4246-8CF9-4AD704B5661C.png

Edited by Equinox

• 2 months later...

Still got these for sale. And open to offers 😊

Mount straight to the car with the porsche slide mechanism on your current seats. 

IMG_20190707_224611.jpg.c8d06b1ad6e376d62db4f08049aec9c0.jpg

Hi I might be interested for when I finally get around to fitting some Recaro Pole Positions to my car.

One question though do they allow the seat to fitted low as I have my seat on the lowest setting and would want my Recaros as low as possible? 

Thanks 

Charlie 

• 2 weeks later...
On 08/07/2019 at 11:21, crafty1 said:

Hi I might be interested for when I finally get around to fitting some Recaro Pole Positions to my car.

One question though do they allow the seat to fitted low as I have my seat on the lowest setting and would want my Recaros as low as possible? 

Thanks 

Charlie 

Hi Charlie, 

They won't go as low as a fixed mounted system. They say it will drop the seating position by 0.5inches over standard but obviously this highly depends on the seats used.