Sub in the boot

Evening i am thinking that my 2011 Cayman needs so more bass so i am looking at putting a sub box in the sides of the rear boot but don't want to lose all the boot and have seen some on the web but they are all of them are in USA, so is their anywhere in the uk that selling the boxes if so please where???????

afddf61d2b3a7e91c4609c285c204531.jpg.bf6df1b2b8d8896e9547bb031ee4e0ed.jpg940790962_PorscheCayman2006-16.jpg.61404275455bf8fde192017311eb2a1c.jpg

• Like 1

I like the look of the bottom one, properly moulded panel. the top one looks like an mdf box covered in sidelining carpet and takes up a good bit of valuable space. I have seen posts from people who have put subwoofers and amps under the passenger seat.

• 1 month later...

yes i have seen people doing that but i don't think doing that gives it much bass so was thinking of this idea??????

Have spoken to a company in Wandsworth called dynamic sounds and they said to bring it in and they will measure it up and also said they should be able to make something to fit nice