718 Cayman S for TV shoot

Hi all,

This is Paul, co-host of Everyday Driver on Amazon Prime and the Motor Trend cable channel.

Do you own, or know of any owner willing to let us drive and include their 718 Cayman S in an upcoming TV episode?

We are planning to shoot a multi-car TV episode featuring and comparing it to the 2020 Toyota Supra and BMW M2 Competition, and are in need of the 718 Cayman S.

Our shoot is being planned for September, in and around the Salt Lake City/Park City, UT areas.

Please let me know if you’re able to join us with your car!

Thanks very much,

Paul
Co Host, Everyday Driver
everydaydrivertv@gmail.com
everydaydriver.com

• Like 1

Sadly I don’t have a 718 S, nor do I live in the USA, but I’ll shamelessly fawn over the fact that one of the co-hosts of one of the best online car ‘video-mags’ is now a member of the COC 😍😁

i love your cayman generations episode from season 2 - very objectively presented, and I like that you and Todd actually drew some (differing 😉) conclusions as to the ‘best’ (obviously a 987R 🤪), where many car-shows would ‘cop-out’ and say ‘they’re all equally great, in their own ways....’. 

Nice reporting gents, keep the episodes coming and I hope you find a 718S owner stateside soon 👍🏻

• Like 1