M030 10mm lowering springs

Craiglm68

Fellow Caymanites.

I'm (still) mulling over a drop in height. Eibach seems to lower a little less than the HR equivalent (and perhaps be a little softer in comparison), however I'm wondering if the M030 springs will lower a PASM car another 10mm (said PASM car already being 10mm lower than standard). Anyone have a definitive answer on this?

Cheers

Craig

On 14/02/2020 at 21:03, PMGPete said:

I fitted the H&Rs to mine with PASM with no issues at all. No clearance issues on ramps etc 10mm will look next to no different IMO

##Cheers Pete...perhaps it's back to the Eibachs! 🙂

44 minutes ago, Craiglm68 said:

##Cheers Pete...perhaps it's back to the Eibachs! 🙂

My friends just fitted Eibachs to his 987.1 "S". Literally last week.

So i'm waiting for a drive when i see him next - but expecting good things (For road use) if my past experience of them is anything to go by.

***Infact give me 10.....i'll download the pics he sent me on WhatsApp and load them up here.

Edited by sevenfourate
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, sevenfourate said:

My friends just fitted Eibachs to his 987.1 "S". Literally last week.

So i'm waiting for a drive when i see him next - but expecting good things (For road use) if my past experience of them is anything to go by.

***Infact give me 10.....i'll download the pics he sent me on WhatsApp and load them up here.

##Excellent work as always Shuv, thanks! Yes, she looks very good, let me know how the test drive goes!

• Like 1