Cayman YouTube playlist

Well done and good for you Rich ! All looks very professional and is easy to follow. I watched your other review vid too 😎

And please take this as constructive criticism and in the spirit it's meant; because you're braver than i already - i just can't help feeling as brilliant as what you've done so far: your vids would be even nicer if we got to hear a real voice doing the talk along, with birds in the background, feet on the gravel and everything else that goes with it. I think that would make it much more natural, personal and informal. Whereas at the moment it's kind of like an infomerclal; and i didn't feel truly engaged or involved as-such and that the content was aimed at me and not with me if that makes sense......

Looking forward to the next one. 

• Like 1

Cheers for the feedback Syer.

Yeah I know the voiceover is a problem. I'll have to see if I can get someone to do it for me.

• Like 1