Good Evening

zxrob

Hi all

Its that time of life, the big 60, promised myself something a bit special, narrowed it down now and a Cayman is top of my list, looking at the 981s

Bit about me, always been into fast motorbikes and still got three of them, my daily drive is a totally bland HRV, however, I do have a MR2 roadster for sunny blasts, its an absolute blast with go-cart handling

It will probably be a few months before I am in the position to buy, so please, any advice will be very welcome

Rob 

Edited by zxrob

Welcome along Rob, plenty of advice on here and people always on hand to give some pointers. 

The club is a good place to start the search for your Cayman, plenty of members keep a good eye on the market too. 

Hi zxrob, welcome aboard, will be good to see another 981 owner on here.

I bought my Cayman last year after searching for over a year, so if not in a rush I'd advise to take your time and study the market, both in Dealerships and the many independants with a good name, and be prepared to travel.

Like you I have a Roadster to put a different kind of smile on my face, had Mx-5's for 20 years.

Best of luck with the search.

Doug.

• 5 months later...

Morning folks

Looks like I may have got my car now, fingers crossed, going to look at a white 2.7 981 on Wednesday😊

Anything in particular to look out for

Rob