Jump to content

Name that part please...

Recommended Posts

Good evening. My apologies if this has been asked before, but can someone tell me the name of this part please and suggest where I can buy one? I'm considering purchasing a 2013 981 and it has some very small dents and scratches (from golf clubs maybe?) on the right hand side - you may be able to see it in this pic. Thanks Stuart.111181226_Screenshot_20210420-202421_AutoTrader.jpg.40a34f40f4eb202a32646d0161379420.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

No idea of name, but there are links somewhere on this forum to full Porsche parts catalogues. 

in terms of ‘where’ - OPC for a start. 

or some of the reputable breakers like jasmine porschalink in Nelson, Lancs. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.