any one have the 987.2 Workshop manual in PDF ?

God I'd love this two.  My research suggests it doesn't exist as a PDF.  I currently use a mix of the 981 pdf manual for engine stuff as it's very similar and the 987.1 for the rest.  Although have to admit I did look at a diagram of a 981 oil cooler and confused why my 987.2 had 4 lines and the diagram showed only 2 - no PS hydraulic lines into the 981 cooler as it's electric power steering

3 hours ago, Wojt Pruszkowski said:

Here, bought for 10 bucks on emanuals online or someplace like that. Absolutely workable.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-1JGmhfJjSNgVPyyyjh_PJuP_fEjTtXy/view?usp=sharing

Holy Cow, just checking it out and that's great!! 

these never work for me always gets to about 65 meg and stops.

but thanks anyway , did the other member manage to get it downloaded ?

I did manage to do what I needed and I fitted the missing brace bars Porsche forgot to fit lol

but would love the manual as it's saves you hours of time with hints and tricks for simple jobs

brace1.jpg

I have it downloaded - it is 640mb and it is syncing to the cloud.  If you message me your email I will send you link when it's finished.

One thing I noticed is the Titles for alot of sections exclude the Black Edition, Cayman R etc.

In many sections, it doesn't make sense as they are clearly common to the S and the Special Editions, i.e. a wheel bearing!!

Edited by Andyoz

17 hours ago, Andyoz said:

One thing I noticed is the Titles for alot of sections exclude the Black Edition, Cayman R etc.

In many sections, it doesn't make sense as they are clearly common to the S and the Special Editions, i.e. a wheel bearing!!

yeah I wouldn't pay attention to these, it is a clear case of getting what you paid for.. and what I did pay is a few dollars on some dingy website:) I did however go through the entire suspension overhaul with that and was cross-checking stuff like torque etc every now and then and it seems the manual is fully legit.

oh and please note that the PDF is bookmarked, so you don't need to scroll through the pages really. Just use the adobe reader or something.

Yes, it's great and already using it. It's weird the way Porsche did that.

It's the torque settings I really like to have.

Edited by Andyoz