987.1 S PSE

Having recently purchased my first Cayman, a 2008 3.4S in guards red, the seller had recently fitted a different exhaust. The car had approx £10k of factory extras including PSE. 

This was only removed from the car 2 months ago and was given to me by the seller. It’s in good condition and full working order when removed. I’m struggling to store it properly tbh and I believe they are a bit of a unicorn to find second hand. I’m told they are sought after and wondered what sort of price to advertise it for as I’ve had a couple of suggestions thrown at me which seem on the high side.

I thought you guys would give an idea of its true value.

Thanks in advance.

Sean

I have the PSE on my on my 987.1 CS. Previously had thought of changing it for a Carnewal version, but then thought it is a lot of messing around changing the exhaust and then the studs connecting the exhaust manifold .

The previous owner paid £250 at a Porsche indie in Feb to fit the exhaust as he sourced it separately. The invoice for fitting was in with all the paperwork that came with the car.

Unfortunately it won’t fit a 987.2, although the 987.2 ones are actually cheaper.

Possibly the rarity of the 987.1 PSE that makes it more sought after and pushes up the price.

Edited by spm40

• 4 weeks later...