Where to buy TPMS sensors?

Red5

We've just snapped up a set of lightly used 18" OEM wheels for winter use on the Macan. 
As well as tyres, we need to buy some TPMS sensors, so was wondering were people here have bought them for aftermarket wheels.

Winter tyres sizes are front 235/60 and rear 255/55   

I'm not sure if we even really HAVE to have them if dumb rubber valves will fit, but I don't want a bloody warning light on the dash all winter   

All suggestions welcome :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 2 August 2016 at 21:54, Red5 said:

We've just snapped up a set of lightly used 18" OEM wheels for winter use on the Macan. 
As well as tyres, we need to buy some TPMS sensors, so was wondering were people here have bought them for aftermarket wheels.

Winter tyres sizes are front 235/60 and rear 255/55   

I'm not sure if we even really HAVE to have them if dumb rubber valves will fit, but I don't want a bloody warning light on the dash all winter   

All suggestions welcome :)

I've bought a few sets for clients from this place, always been ok for me.  

https://www.tpmswarehouse.co.uk

• Like 1

Thank you for the steer, but we managed to find an OEM set from a recomendation on a BMW

forum xD

£128 not too shabby either. 

So now we just need a set of NO spec winter tyres! Perhaps next month for those :)

We'll try to order them before the stupid people start prediction the 'Coldest winter on record' xD

• Like 1