Sat Nav Update

Keith W

Hi All,

Just thought I would let you know that Porsche Wolverhampton are still updating Sat Navs to 7 digit post codes on cars 2009 onwards for £149.99

Unfortunately mine took a while as the operating system had to be updated 1st and then the system crashed a few times (16 discs in all).

So I dropped the car off just after 10am Thursday and they got one of their drivers to drop me off at a friends 5 miles away. At 2.30pm the driver picked me up and took me back to the opc where the software had crashed again.

I hung around until 5.pm and they gave me a lift to the station and paid for my train ticked back to Solihull. 

On Friday they gave me a call at around 12.15pm that the car was ready and they would drop it off back to my house.

Although this took approximately 11 hours I cannot fault the service from Wolverhampton Porshce who supplied me with multiple Tea's, Coffee's and munchies.

Really friendly staff here unlike some of the other OPC's I have visited and eager to help, A real credit to the company.

Thanks Guys.

So if your in the running for an upgrade this is the place to go unless of course like me you have the car from hell like me... They tell me that no one at Porshe Wolverhampton is going to forget my car in a hurry as a satnav upgrade has never taken so long sorry guys.