Tapatalk

markbarry1977

• Administrators

Hi Mark, 

I believe there is now an update to the Tapatalk plugins that is compatible with the latest version of the forum software we run and we are aiming to install it soon, hopefully before Christmas.  

Cheers

• Like 1

On 18 December 2015 at 08:17:01, markbarry1977 said:

Is there any plans to include tapatalk support into the forum in the future. 

Mark - will you be our guinea pig and feedback if it works once we've installed the TT software on the forum?  

Cheers

Yeah sure I don't mind. I should point out I'm no expert user of tapatalk. I used it mainly on the babybmw.net forum as it allowed easier posting of pictures without having to mess about with photobucket and links. 

But yes I don't mind testing it for you. 

• Like 1

On 20 December 2015 at 05:57, markbarry1977 said:

Yeah sure I don't mind. I should point out I'm no expert user of tapatalk. I used it mainly on the babybmw.net forum as it allowed easier posting of pictures without having to mess about with photobucket and links. 

But yes I don't mind testing it for you. 

Thanks Mark,

By way of an update, we installed the plugin for tapatalk and registered the forum but it was affecting site performance (duplicate posting for members) so we've removed it until we can resolve the issue.  

Will keep you posted! 

Cheers

Dave