Porsches on the Prom Llandudno Sunday 21st May

Anybody going to this event from the Midlands area going to this on the Sunday ?

I will be leaving Solihull around 6.30 ish and  would be happy to join up with others on route to get there just before 10am

Expected turn out is 400-500 Porsches.

9 hours ago, Nail it said:

Would have liked to go to the track day before which is just down the road but don't think I can make that.

Which colour is your GT4, is it the  Anthracite that was in convoy with us on the way home from the SS cafe or the Red that was parked next to my White Cayman ?

The guy with the red gt4 is doing the track day before on Saturday,  but I can't remember his name, would have liked to join him Saturday 

On 5/18/2017 at 12:41, Keith W said:

Anybody going to this event from the Midlands area going to this on the Sunday ?

I will be leaving Solihull around 6.30 ish and  would be happy to join up with others on route to get there just before 10am

Expected turn out is 400-500 Porsches.

I will be there, leaving Solihull Sunday morning 6.15am ish via Kidderminster, Shewsbury, Oswestry, Llangollen, Corwen, Llanrwst, Tal-y-cafn.

On 5/18/2017 at 12:53, Nail it said:

Might well go as never been before, would be starting from near Silverstone and meeting up would be good

I will be leaving Solihull Sunday morning 6.15am ish via Kidderminster, Shewsbury, Oswestry, Llangollen, Corwen, Llanrwst, Tal-y-cafn. maybe pick up a few more on route.

Sounds good, I fancy the A5 route and maybe on the water back do the evo trangle? 

I am just over an hour away from Kidderminster and could meet up maybe 

1 hour ago, Nail it said:

Sounds good, I fancy the A5 route and maybe on the water back do the evo trangle? 

I am just over an hour away from Kidderminster and could meet up maybe 

I maybe meeting up with a Boxster S  in Bridgnorth and plan to leave there by 6.45.

Meeting at Stanmore trading estate Bridgnorth WV15 5HP 

Just as you enter the trading estate there is a car park on your right.

If you end up at the security barriers you have gone too far. Turn around 200yds and car park on left.

Evo triangle sounds good to me too for the way back.

46 minutes ago, Keith W said:

I maybe meeting up with a Boxster S  in Bridgnorth and plan to leave there by 6.45.

Meeting at Stanmore trading estate Bridgnorth WV15 5HP 

Just as you enter the trading estate there is a car park on your right.

If you end up at the security barriers you have gone too far. Turn around 200yds and car park on left.

Evo triangle sounds good to me too for the way back.

Let me know if you want to meet at Bridgnorth and I'll keep an eye out for you..592044ce75a44_CaymanGT4.jpg.97f9a1f2d6e35ee773b49913b05f170d.jpg

Can you let me know if you are going to meet up at the Stanmore trading estate Bridgnorth WV15 5HP by 5.30am so I know if to make the detour and get there by 6.45am.

That is 1 and 1/2 hours away from me so looks like a very early start, so what time you planning on getting to the meet point 6.45 I take it

Looking at leaving Solihull by 6.00 and getting to Bridgnorth before 6.45 . If you are defo coming let me know what your ETA is and I will wait at Bridgnorth until you arrive.

Well it was a nice day out by the sea and even the sun came out.

Nice to catch up with Keith and Adrian on the day  plus quite a few R9 guys, and a nice relaxed drive back with Keith. 

I took quite a few pics and will see about uploading a few 

Great day out with some 550 Porsches on  the prom and the weather could not have been better.

Thanks Duncan for taking the lead on the way home, some nice roads there bar the tracktors.

Must say your GT4 looks and sounds the muts nuts, just need a winning lottery ticket to get one.

See you at Beaulieu..

Cheers Keith, just a shame we came back sort off the wrong way lol, anyway Beaulieu next and once again will be a great day out and a fun drive down and back

Just a shame a few more from here didn't make it along as that would have bn even more fun

Maybe join up with the Boxa guys when they do the Wales cafe run, 14 of us in convoy last time meeting at bridgnorth although you would have to get up early to make it Lol..

1 hour ago, Keith W said:

Maybe join up with the Boxa guys when they do the Wales cafe run, 14 of us in convoy last time meeting at bridgnorth although you would have to get up early to make it Lol..

Get up early, try not to do that these days on Sunday lol 

But it's a good shout