Petrolhead Tours - Norway

Beanoir™

• Founder

So i've just returned back from another amazing trip with @verysideways of Petrolhead Tours, and @Junky with his lovely new Cayman, this time to Norway.  It was a long trip there through Europe, taking in France, Belgium, Holland, Germany and Denmark - so some fun to be had on the way!  The week spent in Norway was incredible, the roads and scenery are amazing and need to be seen to be appreciated.  The highlight of the week for me if I had to choose one were the snow capped mountain roads and driving between 5/6ft high snow drifts either side of perfectly dry and clear roads, but the fjords, waterfalls and perfect sweeping empty roads were also very much up there of course! 

As some of you know, the CR is shortly going to a new home so this time I took the M5 on tour which ended up performing really well and did a good job of putting smile on my face.  

A few photos of the trip...

IMG_0507_zpstpptopxd.jpg

IMG_0395_zpsbqajhgr3.jpg

FullSizeRender%2016_zps9i4mudwx.jpg

_MG_0797_zpsdesw2ahb.jpg

_MG_0818_zpsyj6ldvkh.jpg

_MG_0701_zpsyonfoyok.jpg

IMG_0754_zpsizyuj2uo.jpg

_MG_0892_zpsgc0sqetk.jpg

IMG_0712_zpswyqvsbom.jpg

_MG_0824_zpsgn35mnbj.jpg

IMG_0608_zpsgoa90pps.jpg