RS day at Oulton Park 11 March 2016

Also for anyone interested Magnus Walker of Urban Outlaw is in the UK and is organizing a run out over the Snake Pass from Sheffield to Glossop on Boxing Day. Starts at 8.00AM from  the Hammer & Pincers pub - Ringinlow Rd,Sheffield .S11 7PW

• 2 weeks later...
On 23 December 2015 at 14:54, Andy Fagan said:

There's me and a guy who has just bought one. He's from PCGB forum, I think he sold an older Carrera cup car

That would be me - picking up the Cayman R tomorrow :), replacing my '92 964RS cup car which has gone back to Germany. This will be my first RS day without it, and probably first track outing for the CR.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ian964 said:

That would be me - picking up the Cayman R tomorrow :), replacing my '92 964RS cup car which has gone back to Germany. This will be my first RS day without it, and probably first track outing for the CR.

Welcome!

I think you'll enjoy the R on track... It's very capable of embarrassing far more exotic cars :)