Door seal?

Hello all,

I have a '07 CS. Over winter the inside of the car in a morning would foggy, couldn't see any sign of damp and not really condensation. However, over the past couple of days, I have noticed that noises outside of the car are coming through louder than they should.... even somebody talking.

I was wondering if this could be a door seal, or window not closing properly? although when I have been through a car wash no water has come in.

Any ideas, or what I can check?

TIA

first things to check are. : after a car wash ( HAND WASH man, HAND WASH!!), the door bottom carpet, if wet, its most likely to be door drains are blocked allowing water to seep through the door card trim clips or a failing foam seal behind the inner door skin. if not, check the window alignment when fully closed. IE with the door shut. correctly aligned the glass should nest inside the door frame rubber seal on the roof and A post and sit snugly on the B pillar rubber. when you first actuate the door handle, ( inner or outer), the glass should drop by about 20mm to clear all seals. hope this helps. Steve

7 hours ago, Bushman said:

first things to check are. : after a car wash ( HAND WASH man, HAND WASH!!), the door bottom carpet, if wet, its most likely to be door drains are blocked allowing water to seep through the door card trim clips or a failing foam seal behind the inner door skin. if not, check the window alignment when fully closed. IE with the door shut. correctly aligned the glass should nest inside the door frame rubber seal on the roof and A post and sit snugly on the B pillar rubber. when you first actuate the door handle, ( inner or outer), the glass should drop by about 20mm to clear all seals. hope this helps. Steve

Many thanks, i'll take a look