Lotus on Track

Jonnyb

I had my first track day in the Cayman on Monday at Bedford, car was incredible and it's got me planning my next day already.

Im hoping to attend a day in August at Angelesey but left it too late and now on the reserve list although fingers crossed I can get on. 

Separate to this I've been looking at other dates later in the year, due to holidays and weddings I can't do September or October but November is looking free currently. Lotus on Track have a day at Spa which looks really reasonably priced. I've checked their conditions and although days are aimed at lotuses you are able to attend in other similar 2 seat sports cars with Porsche being accepted. 

Does anyone have experience of the days? How they are run, whether I'll stick out like a sore thumb in a Cayman etc? Sounds like a good idea to me to have similar performance cars on track and Spa is a bit of a bucket list Track.

Cheers,

Hi JonnyB

whats the date and cost for the lotus spa track trip?

can you provide a link please. 

Glad you enjoyed your Bedford day - they are great cars for having fun in on a circuit. I was at Bedford on Saturday for a ‘how fast’ morning. A well managed venue I thought. 

Cheers, Jason

On 23/07/2018 at 23:32, Windymiller said:

Hi JonnyB

whats the date and cost for the lotus spa track trip?

can you provide a link please. 

Glad you enjoyed your Bedford day - they are great cars for having fun in on a circuit. I was at Bedford on Saturday for a ‘how fast’ morning. A well managed venue I thought. 

Cheers, Jason

Link here Jason - https://www.lotus-on-track.com/book/product/spa-francorchamps-wednesday-14-november-2018?v=79cba1185463

Spa is a bit of s bucket list Track and sounds as if over the last couple of years they have had decent weather as well! 

10 hours ago, Jonnyb said:

Thanks Jonny

that looks fantastic, but with it being mid week I won’t have enough annual leave remaining by November to take time off for it unfortunately.. 

Maybe next year...

have a great time and let us know how you get on please ???

On 24/07/2018 at 14:01, crafty1 said:

I did Anglesey with Lotus on Track in June and they are  extremely well run days, would recommend.

I use LoT and they are among the best operators with really high standard of drivers in terms of speed and track behaviour. Their prices are very good also.