Interesting week of Cayman ownership

Daz

Sounds like a normal week of Porsche ownership :)  the fixings for the hydraulic pipe bracket are prone to seizing, had to drill out and helicoil one last month. At least all turned out ok and Wifey still happy.  

These things are sent to try us. Dashing to Design 911 at that late hour was dedication indeed.

I would have just gone to ECP and got them from there and then sent the others back later. Well done for perseverance.

On my car I replaced the hydraulic pipe bolts with studs and nuts, no future worries.

Edited by Tozerman
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Tozerman said:

These things are sent to try us. Dashing to Design 911 at that late hour was dedication indeed.

I would have just gone to ECP and got them from there and then sent the others back later. Well done for perseverance.

On my car I replaced the hydraulic pipe bolts with studs and nuts, no future worries.

I like  the stud idea, wish I had thought of it. Definitely swap over next time around. Thanks for the idea.