Clutch failure?

Windymiller

My Gen 1 DMF failed the rotation test so I replaced it but it was only around £300 for the LUK item.  I do remember reading that the Gen 2 flywheels are much more expensive for some reason.  I didn't notice any difference after fitting the new flywheel to be honest so unless there is any vibration I'd think twice about replacing it on the Gen 2 unless it's well out of limits on the rotation test. Once the exhaust studs have been sorted, whipping the box out again to do the flywheel if it starts to give trouble is a pretty easy DIY job.

The coolant pipes are a fairly easy, though fiddly, DIY job.  I wrote a detailed DIY procedure if you fancy having a go yourself Jason.  Parts cost on the Gen 1 was a little over £200 for the two aluminium crossover pipes and four flexible radiator hoses when I did it.

It’s all done now Woodhouse so ‘no going back’ 🤷‍♂️

Id love to have the time, patience and interest in working on my own car, but when I spend a lot of time away / travelling with work during the week I prefer to just let someone else get their hands dirty so I can spend my time enjoying driving it at the wknd 😉👍🏻😁