Sub

anon_uk

I removed the under-seat subwoofer, and had Audison 10" active subwoofer fitted in the boot. Wow! want an amazing improvement, and one of my fravourite mods that I have done to the car. That value to me for the cost, is really good.

It didn't take up as much space in the boot as I thought it would. However, it does take approx <50% of the boot; but with quick-disconnect space can be made if needed.

If anybody is thinking about one of these, my advise would 100% do it!

IMG_20191201_170920.jpg

Cool... Have you the Sound Plus setup? What active sub did you have under the seat? What's the peak output of the Audison?

I've got an active 150w Kenwood under/behind my pass seat but I'd like it a tad louder tbh 😆

@Mavrik  it was the KSC-SW11 that I used to have, think we had both mentioned before on other posts. Currently with KAPPA components, but may upgrade.

The Audison PRIMA active sub is more expensive, I paid £449 I think plus fitting. Really worth a look, or if you know somebody or a shop with a demo one have a listen.... but you will buy one then!

• Like 1