Porsche Logo Seat Cover.......

sevenfourate

Somehow i ended up with two of these ! Brtiish made, Nice quality......(VERY thick nylon with non-slip rubber liner) and therefore very hard-wearing i'd imagine.

Not a bad fit at all for a "generic" seat-cover on my 987. And one of the very few; ref ONLY cover i tried that was actually long enough on the back-rest. Has elasticated bottom for fitment / removal in seconds.

£37 here where i purchases it (Them !!!! 🤣) and where they get great reviews / feedback.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PORSCHE-CAR-SEAT-COVER-PROTECTOR-SPORTS-BUCKET-HEAVY-DUTY-WATERPROOF-991/122355923031?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

598WMgi.png

qIQ6OJh.jpg

To anyone here that wants it for those mucky days, while working on the car, for use on workdays, while it's going to the garage etc etc

Just £25 posted to your door in the UK via Paypal or Bank Transfer - Still in original wrapping and is unopened, unused and 100% as new.

Thanks for looking.

1 hour ago, Dougle_turbo said:

Think it will fit a Recaro Pole position?

If so you can mark as sold.

You'd need a very loose cover - or a purpose made cover for those very deep buckets (Capital seating are the Recaro seat / cover people to check with). I don't think there's enough spare material on this one to suffice your needs if i'm honest; as that's unlike any standard road-seat as such......

Cheers.

HENCE STILL FOR SALE

I realise I'm ignoring your answer to the question I asked, but, I'll take the cover. Given how thick (depth) the factory seats are and how thin the pole position is I think it'll work just fine. What's your Payapal?

Edited by Dougle_turbo

18 minutes ago, Dougle_turbo said:

Have you got Super sports or standard seats?

Standard.  And there's plenty of spare material in all directions once fitted. However I think the chances of giving a decent fit on Pole Positions - having Googled pics and seeing the shape / depth of them - are not great.

However - in saying all that. The ebay advert does clearly state that these are covers for large, sports and infact bucket seats. So i could well be wrong,. Unfortunately i have nothing similar to try it on.

There's only one way to find out !!  And i'm sure at this price you could sell on if it doesn't work out, use it on something else or start the conversion a non-Porsche owner  🤣

Up to you Boss. £1 selling fees on ebay this weekend and i've got a few other listings to do - so absolutely no sweat ether way.

19 minutes ago, sevenfourate said:

Standard.  And there's plenty of spare material in all directions once fitted. However I think the chances of giving a decent fit on Pole Positions - having Googled pics and seeing the shape / depth of them - are not great.

However - in saying all that. The ebay advert does clearly state that these are covers for large, sports and infact bucket seats. So i could well be wrong,. Unfortunately i have nothing similar to try it on.

There's only one way to find out !!  And i'm sure at this price you could sell on if it doesn't work out, use it on something else or start the conversion a non-Porsche owner  🤣

Up to you Boss. £1 selling fees on ebay this weekend and i've got a few other listings to do - so absolutely no sweat ether way.

What's your Paypal?