Looking for a 987 Cayman S

X1WCD

Hello new to this site, I am looking to buy a 987 Cayman S Manual. Budget is £10-£12k must be below 85k miles and have full history aside from that I am open to any spec! I may be a little optimistic for my budget but there's nothing to lose in trying! Thanks in advance 

I’m unfortunately having to put my 987s up for sale. Way over your miles as it’s 119,000! But has been lovingly looked after, oil changes every 6 months for the last couple of years, new clutch, fly wheel and rear main seal last year, just passed its MOT no faults. Can send pics of you’re interested 

• Like 1

On 06/08/2020 at 11:10, X1WCD said:

Hello new to this site, I am looking to buy a 987 Cayman S Manual. Budget is £10-£12k must be below 85k miles and have full history aside from that I am open to any spec! I may be a little optimistic for my budget but there's nothing to lose in trying! Thanks in advance 

-----------------------------------------

You are indeed being optimistic but not unrealistic imo... I was lucky getting my late '06 S with 61k miles, low/medium spec & FSH & several high cost part replacements inc clutch & all 4 shocks inc top mounts & water pump for £12k in 2018.

A lot depends on the spec level & colour & how desperate the seller is! :35_thinking: ... Good luck with your search...

20200805_074237_1596642410323g.jpg

Edited by Mavrik

Mine is up for sale 70,000 miles in Silver, with PASM, good history and many of the recommended improvements done (low temp stat, baffled sump, correct grade Millers oil).  Full history, good Michelin tyres all round, after £12,500.  Let me know if its the sort of thing you are after, can give loads more info and pictures.