Leather 987 centre console for sale on ebay:

sevenfourate

Wow. I was thinking of getting mine done as the car already has wheel/gaitor/door cards trimmed in dark grey. The console is stock black plastic and a bit scratched but at £1600 for this it's gonna have to stay that way..As nice as it is I simply couldn't justify it.. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Edmundo2 said:

Wow. I was thinking of getting mine done as the car already has wheel/gaitor/door cards trimmed in dark grey. The console is stock black plastic and a bit scratched but at £1600 for this it's gonna have to stay that way..As nice as it is I simply couldn't justify it.. 

Oh; I’m with you......

The quality is amazing. However so is the price imo.

I cannot believe you couldn’t significantly lower that price with some searching around. Without compromising on quality. 

Still lovely though 😉

Hi

I see a company on Ebay J F Customs do leather skins in a variety of leather and stitch colours for around €250. They need to be fitted yourself, don't know if anybody has used them. They get good and bad reviews although I suspect that a lot of problems come in the fitting.

Barry