Tidy 987.2 for sale

Ginginho

How do you find them Julian!  :8_laughing:

I hope you're still keeping an eye out for me.  :10_wink:

Edited by Alan W

At the opposite end of the price spectrum to pretty much everything what on this thread, I saw this on my FB timeline and thought it looked decent for those looking at an entry level Cayman. You have to be very careful at the bottom end of the market, of course.

Compress_20220831_094652_2583.jpg

Edited by Ginginho

22 hours ago, Alan W said:

Thank you kind sir, much appreciated.  👍

Nice 2.9 for you, but its not in your mileage range but has some nice features (coloured dials etc) I think its got sports exhaust button wise but cant quite tell

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202209019335748

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Julian987 said:

Nice 2.9 for you, but its not in your mileage range but has some nice features (coloured dials etc) I think its got sports exhaust button wise but cant quite tell

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202209019335748

Thanks Julian 👍  I saw that car earlier on my daily troll of the usual websites.

Looks nice but I am set on a car with <20k miles and appreciate it may take some time to find.

Hopefully if word gets around what I'm looking for and you keeping an eye out also we might find a car sooner rather than later.

That might be wishful thinking but time will tell.

On 01/09/2022 at 20:52, Alan W said:

Thanks Julian 👍  I saw that car earlier on my daily troll of the usual websites.

Looks nice but I am set on a car with <20k miles and appreciate it may take some time to find.

Hopefully if word gets around what I'm looking for and you keeping an eye out also we might find a car sooner rather than later.

That might be wishful thinking but time will tell.

Have you considered an R? Only as one owner has mentioned they are selling theres on PH with only 14K miles.

https://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&f=231&t=1577781&i=10920

Might not be the spec you seek but I reckon you are more likely to find a sub 20K mile R than any other model.

• Like 1

I agree there would be a better chance of finding a lower mileage R but I would prefer something a little more ......... discrete ......... if you know what I mean (absolutely no offence meant to R owners btw 😉).

The car you have linked to is also a manual rather than PDK, unfortunately.  I did enquire on the white R at Teeside OPC that I linked to earlier in this topic (in desperation 😆) but it was sold - I just need to be patient.

Thanks again for keeping an eye out Julian.  👍 

On 03/09/2022 at 21:48, Alan W said:

I did enquire on the white R at Teeside OPC that I linked to earlier in this topic (in desperation 😆) but it was sold - I just need to be patient.

Thanks again for keeping an eye out Julian.  👍 

Going by that. a PDK R isn't totally out of the equation then. I don't think they are that showy if that is a concern.

This one is sub 20K miles, PDK, and fully loaded spec wise.

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202209089575935

11 minutes ago, Julian987 said:

Going by that. a PDK R isn't totally out of the equation then. I don't think they are that showy if that is a concern.

This one is sub 20K miles, PDK, and fully loaded spec wise.

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202209089575935

I guess you didn’t look at the link I posted above Julian. 😉

Granted the red R is a great specification but the Teeside OPC car was very similar and a whopping £9k less!

29 minutes ago, Alan W said:

I guess you didn’t look at the link I posted above Julian. 😉

Granted the red R is a great specification but the Teeside OPC car was very similar and a whopping £9k less!

Oh apologies. I didn't see that. Red is faster, so therefore costs more 😀

• Haha 1

Just finished watching the YT video with Max and you/your R and thoroughly enjoyed it!  👍  Nice car also. 😀

To be honest a CR would be wasted on me and not used to its fullest potential although I do appreciate what makes it so special.  I think Max probably summed it very well when he said the car was 'more than the sum of its parts'. 

• Like 1