Jump to content

Tidy 987.2 for sale


Ginginho

Recommended Posts

Hmm - a bit of a marmite colour I'm afraid. Could look stunning or weird in the flesh. I'd be of the opinion it would be a bit of a gamble to buy as one day you might want to sell it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah, that grey PDK is a good spot with this Spyder wheels. The heated seats indicate to me that they'd be the sports seats too?

Edited by Andyoz
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Matt_Chaps said:

Do you reckon I’d get £24k for mine at 83k miles? Exactly same almost but with sports seats, 19 inch design wheels (black) and extended leather. 3AF2DFE3-CBC0-419E-9F50-C917E5CA2FA2.jpeg.453656756309eedd20bc55f0a725499f.jpeg

 

I'd like to say yes but in comparison to the OP's car which has Spyder alloys (those are seriously expensive,  circa £4K) and half the mileage of yours. Probably £20K by comparison, but I think the original posters car is undervalued by about £4K - therefore yours could be around £24K if the OP hadn't set that low price benchmark. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Matt_Chaps said:

Do you reckon I’d get £24k for mine at 83k miles? Exactly same almost but with sports seats, 19 inch design wheels (black) and extended leather. 3AF2DFE3-CBC0-419E-9F50-C917E5CA2FA2.jpeg.453656756309eedd20bc55f0a725499f.jpeg

I don't really know at what price things are going now but you can ask for £25k and see what interest you get. I would put the other car aside as a bit of a one-off unless others start to list at lower prices.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 03/12/2021 at 02:11, Matt_Chaps said:

Do you reckon I’d get £24k for mine at 83k miles? Exactly same almost but with sports seats, 19 inch design wheels (black) and extended leather. 3AF2DFE3-CBC0-419E-9F50-C917E5CA2FA2.jpeg.453656756309eedd20bc55f0a725499f.jpeg

Hi 

Nice car but personally I think 24k is very optimistic with your mileage if looking to sell this time of year and reasonably quickly.

No mention of any service history or work carried out in your ownership which might help selling.

Good point it's a gen 2 which holds a premium over Gen 1 by a fair margin.

The old saying a cars worth what someone is willing to pay for it.

I wish you all the best selling.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 29/11/2021 at 18:05, andygo said:

Hmm - a bit of a marmite colour I'm afraid. Could look stunning or weird in the flesh. I'd be of the opinion it would be a bit of a gamble to buy as one day you might want to sell it.

Yes I agree it's a weird old colour actually seen this colour in the metal not my cuppa but everyone has different tastes .

Get another grand off it you can get it wrapped in the colour of you choice.

Bringing it up on trend for me it looks a dated colour.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
14 hours ago, Andyoz said:

This looks a really nice one with work done even though it's low miles. Has everything except extended leather.

 

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202201221652229?atmobcid=soc3

Looks good! No chrono but I'd take LSD over that all day long.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Ginginho said:

Looks good! No chrono but I'd take LSD over that all day long.


Does look nice, lowering springs are interesting!

 

On the LSD, it's my understanding that the factory part is effectively a 'wear' item and by now will likely be functioning as an open diff unless it's been refurbished.

 

Many people advocate for the 'Wavetrac' diff which though not a true LSD seems to work well for people seeking a dual road/track setup. Reportedly doesn't induce understeer like a true LSD either.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 25/01/2022 at 07:41, Andyoz said:

This looks a really nice one with work done even though it's low miles. Has everything except extended leather.

 

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202201221652229?atmobcid=soc3

No PCM either… 🤷‍♂️
 

Nor Bose, nor even sound system plus. 
 

But it does look lovely and reads to have been well looked after. 
 

hope it’s sold before mine goes up for sale - don’t want that kinda competition 😧😉

Edited by Windymiller
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, wtaite01 said:

On the LSD, it's my understanding that the factory part is effectively a 'wear' item and by now will likely be functioning as an open diff unless it's been refurbished.

 

You learn something new every day!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Looks nice for sure. Maybe a bit light on paperwork, I always like some receipts over the stamps in a book. I’d probably swap for it though, PSE and no massive arch gap! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.