Tidy 987.2 for sale

Ginginho

Thanks Paul but, as Julian says, too many miles.

I know it could take a while but I'm prepared to wait for the right car, sub 20k mile Gen. 2 with PDK.

5 minutes ago, MartinF6 said:

Wow, massive and tremendous specification! 👍  Looking forward to seeing the photos when they appear. 😀

I'm pretty sure I've seen this car mentioned from time to time on the Pistonheads Gassing Cayman R Chat Topic when the 1 of 1 Viper Green R is talked about.

No mention of service history that I can see but hopefully it's as comprehensive as the specification.

2 minutes ago, MartinF6 said:

It's an S, not an R. Hence the sub-£30k price.

Appreciate that Martin, I was just saying that I've noted a Viper Green S (the car you linked to above) being mentioned in the Cayman R Chat topic on Pistonheads Gassing Forum.

I'll try and locate and post a link later because the owner, or previous owner, obviously posts on there.

Sorry, gotcha.

If it's got extended leather would be quite a car. Wouldn't want the green, myself, but for someone who does want that kind of colour, looks very cheap, especially compared to the silly money the Viper Green R owner was trying for.

Viper Green S has sold already, apparently, according to a post on PistonHeads Gassing Station.

No surprise really given the unique specification and attractive price.

Someone's got a great buy and a truly awesome Cayman.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Alan W said:

Viper Green S has sold already, apparently, according to a post on PistonHeads Gassing Station.

No surprise really given the unique specification and attractive price.

Someone's got a great buy and a truly awesome Cayman.

Someone has totally scored as it was £5 to £10K undervalued. Bonkers but hey as long as both parties are happy. What an epic S that was/is. Incredible. 

• Like 1