Tidy 987's for sale Part 2

26 minutes ago, Paz said:

This is your car? Not saying it’s too expensive, just too expensive for me!

It sure is 🙂 family calls for another 5 door and can’t have third sitting on the drive or garage. 

52 minutes ago, jaketame said:

It sure is 🙂 family calls for another 5 door and can’t have third sitting on the drive or garage. 

Ah, Good luck with the sale!

17 hours ago, MartinF6 said:

This could be good value for someone...

4823336ba08c4f5c83b903d9b999859d.jpg
https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202402116461501

Gen 2 3.4 manual with decent spec inc PASM, Bose, PDLS and ext leather for £17k. 99k miles, so highish, but not silly and sensibly priced.

Yeah mileage is way too high for me unfortunately, and wrong colour. 

Mileage is fine depending on what you want to do with it. If you are going to put 10-15k miles a year on it, then not ideal, you'll actually be at risk of wearing the powertrain out.

But most people don't put anything like that mileage on, in which case there are no major long-term concerns. If you put 3k a year on, it would still only be on 130k in 10 years and have plenty of life left in the powertrain.

I don't know this car, so can't comment on the specifics. But it may or may not drive as well as a car with half the miles. It just depends on the maintenance.

Colour is obviously more of a problem!

7 hours ago, MartinF6 said:

Mileage is fine depending on what you want to do with it. If you are going to put 10-15k miles a year on it, then not ideal, you'll actually be at risk of wearing the powertrain out.

But most people don't put anything like that mileage on, in which case there are no major long-term concerns. If you put 3k a year on, it would still only be on 130k in 10 years and have plenty of life left in the powertrain.

I don't know this car, so can't comment on the specifics. But it may or may not drive as well as a car with half the miles. It just depends on the maintenance.

Colour is obviously more of a problem!

Yes valid points there, my S2000 is a similar colour hence why I want something different!!