Hello from Aberdeenshire

Scotty718

Hi just ordered  a new 718 would be getting it till first quarter 2017 my spec is -

Manual

Miami Blue

20-inch Carrera S wheels - painted in satin black

Porsche Active Suspension Management (PASM)

Sport Chrono Package including mode switch

Sports exhaust system (incl. sports tailpipes in black)

This will be my first Porsche after owing several Ford RS cars over many years it

was time for a change was a active member on the focusrsoc.com  for the last

4 years a really enjoyed the local and national  meets group buys and the general

craic on the forum . Was planning on doing the NC 500 this year with my mate who

owns a 981 Cayman but that's on hold for now going to be a long wait till next year !!!

• Like 1

• Administrators

Welcome Scotty! 

Thats a long wait, worth it though i'm sure.  Did you go for the 2.0l or the 2.5? 

A couple of members went along to the CAR Magazine shoot the other week and drove a Miami blue 718 for next month's magazine feature on the car, but i think you may be one of the first owners on the forum.  

T. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Scotty718 said:

Hi just ordered  a new 718 would be getting it till first quarter 2017 my spec is -

Manual

Miami Blue

20-inch Carrera S wheels - painted in satin black

Porsche Active Suspension Management (PASM)

Sport Chrono Package including mode switch

Sports exhaust system (incl. sports tailpipes in black)

This will be my first Porsche after owing several Ford RS cars over many years it

was time for a change was a active member on the focusrsoc.com  for the last

4 years a really enjoyed the local and national  meets group buys and the general

craic on the forum . Was planning on doing the NC 500 this year with my mate who

owns a 981 Cayman but that's on hold for now going to be a long wait till next year !!!

You are going to hate that car. (Just kidding) sounds nice, you have a lot of patience to wait that long.

• Like 1

Nice to have a 718 owner on the forum. Car specification looks great, but I think I would be too impatient to wait until next year, it would kill me!

Make sure you take plenty of pictures when you get it :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tom said:

Welcome Scotty! 

Thats a long wait, worth it though i'm sure.  Did you go for the 2.0l or the 2.5? 

A couple of members went along to the CAR Magazine shoot the other week and drove a Miami blue 718 for next month's magazine feature on the car, but i think you may be one of the first owners on the forum.  

T. 

The 2.0 version Tom